What are SILVERINA ® cups?
SILVERINA ® are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.
SILVERINA ® cups have enjoyed a resounding and growing success with mothers, doctors and obstetricians.
These cups are essential for anyone who wants to prevent or who is experiencing issues with sore, cracked nursing nipples. SILVERINA ® cups are easy and comfortable to use – and no additional creams or lotions are necessary.
What are its features?
- It is 100% hand work.
- It is absolutely nickel free.
- There are standard and XL sizes.
- It is easy to use, can be used anywhere and anytime.
- Only 925 carat medical silver was used in its production.
- The matting process has been applied to ensure that silver ions penetrate the skin better and to obtain a micro level rough surface that will not be felt by you.
- The edges are rounded to reduce the pressure on the cover in long-term use.
- It is produced and packaged in a sterile environment, untouched by human hands.
- It is a protective shield for friction.
- It has no effect on the taste or smell of breast milk.
- It does not require the use of cream, so it does not pose a problem such as contamination and your baby is not exposed to chemicals.